Sunday, May 3, 2009

Luck by chance

Do you believe in luck....! At least I do. It’s the luck and fate which governs everything in life. I don’t take it in bad manner meaning I don't stop working hard. But still I believe in luck. I have seen people claiming that there is nothing like luck/fate, it’s just your karma which matters and I do agree but don't you feel that sometimes people get everything for nothing and others get nothing even if they have got everything at stake.

I take it as a science. There are astronomical bodies there in the universe hundreds of thousands of miles away which affect our daily lives. But I don't want to get onto back seat because of that.

My stance on the matter is if something worked for me, it’s be god's grace and my luck, but if something doesn't then there must be something lacking in the efforts that I have put on.

 

2 comments:

Pallavi said...

hmm...if something works for you then it's god grace and your good luck. and no credits to the hard work that you put in achieving that??? while if you don't achieve your set target you blame lack of effort on yr part-now thats so not fair.. Their is something called as balance..

I believe it the other way- I put in my best to achieve my aspirations and also count on my blessings and luck- I get it bang on! If I don’t, then the luck was not on my side… I gave it my best shot. Never underestimate your hard work… trust me luck is driven by it

BlueDeserts said...

i know what you mean..and it is true